Sweet'N'Spicy is the largest collection of Indian Foods and Recipes powered by fullmeals.com.
Sweet'N'Spicy has an total of 4000+ recipes and 400+ video recipes spread across three major categories Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian to Vegan.
All the information has been organized and cataloged so that we can relate the recipes by Categories, Foods, and Ingredients.
The App also feature the first Calorie calculation engine for Indian recipes.
With Sweet'N'Spicy you can
1. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipes in each of them.
2. Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe along with previous user comments
3. You always have the flexibility to find Alternate recipes for every recipe in case if you don't like one.
4. Calories and Allergies for the needy.
5. Search Recipes by Food Name, Category, Cooking Time etc. You can even search just video recipes.
6. Discover interesting and relevant cooking tips along each recipe.
7. You can find beneficial health tips (natural remedies) from the recipe ingredients.
7. Organize your favorite recipes in My Favorites.
8. You can Ask us question either related to a recipe or general cooking stuff.
9. New to Indian Food? Basics will be handy.
10. Checkout Community section to figure out what others do in Sweet'N'Spicy.
11. Rate and review recipes with pictures. Share recipes with your friends.
Also there is the "My Kitchen" feature which lets you to find out the matching recipes with the ingredients in hand.
1. Just search for ingredients and add to the basket
2. You need to have a max of 3 ingredients
3. Click on Search recipes to find out the best match
4. Recently used ingredients will also be listed for ease of use
The best with the app/supporting initiative
The weak parts of the app/supporting initiative
What could accelerate this app/supporting initiative into a world changer?
How direct is the delivery of the result the app tries to achieve
- Long shot
How transformative is it
- A new world
- A major shift
- A bit of a shake-up
- A gentle rocking
How much does it encourage collaborations
How much are new networks supported
- Strong support for global networks?
- Currently encourages new forms of collaboration
- Provides interesting opportunities in the future
- Restricted to a small (expert) group
What synergies can be delivered
How well does it also solve other problems/generate solutions
- It solves everything
- Several important challenges
- Some important challenges
- Only one challenge
Nine billion contribution
How global is it? Is it helping/will it help everyone on the planet
- Instant global equality
- Almost global
- Getting (incrementally) global
- Not applicable
Building on current trends
How well does it use current trends
- The app is setting new trends by itself
- Building on multiple trends
- Effectively building on one trend
- Not really building on any major trend
How fast can it deliver
- It's already happening
- In the coming weeks
- In a year or so
- In a distant future (hopefully)
Does it support transformative transparency
- Brave new transparency
- Transparency that is innovative (never seen before)
- Increased transparency, but nothing innovative
- No increase in transparency